You are here
Sport Management students plan and lead activities. They can acquire minors in atheltic coaching, health, exercise science, communication, and journalism. Students prepare to work in local recreation areas, community centers, health and fitness clubs, camps, and theme parks.
Are You Ready To...?
- Use your knowledge of physiology, nutrition, and corrective techniques to help players improve their game
- Find and recruit potential athletes
- Negotiate contracts
- Teach by example
- Work with people of all ages and abilities
- Communicate with individuals of all backgrounds and abilities
- Get involved in a variety of sports and fitness activities