You are here
Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Kansas Wesleyan University: Fuel your career!
Taught in small classes by professors with on-the-ground business knowledge, the 30-credit hour Master of Business Administration degrees at KWU will help you develop the analytical skills and business knowledge necessary to push your career forward.
In KWU’s dynamic, discussion-based classes, you will learn the business fundamentals of finance, accounting, marketing and statistics while also developing a head for problem-solving and practical decision-making.
And because we know you’re busy, we designed the KWU MBA to be as convenient and flexible as possible (we even buy your text books so you don’t have to). Classes take place twice a week and run for eight-week segments. And your MBA degree can be completed in just one year.
Why get an MBA at KWU? Learn from professors with real-world experience who can help you get ahead!
Offered in small classes at times that are convenient for working adults, KWU’s MBA programs is offered in the style of an executive MBA program, allowing you to:
- Complete your degree in as little as one year.
- Enjoy flexible classes offered on Tuesday and Thursday evenings in an eight-week format.
- Enter the MBA program with any undergraduate degree.
- Gain real-world insight by studying with faculty who have professional leadership and business ownership experience.
- Study at a Christian liberal arts university in Central Kansas where individual attention, ethics and academic rigor are part of our DNA.
What can I do with an MBA from Kansas Wesleyan University?
Master of Business Administration alumni from KWU are advancing their careers throughout the greater Salina area and Kansas in health care, education, corporations and entrepreneurial endeavors.
Sample MBA classes
Business Leadership and Ethics
Dynamics of Professional Communication
Marketing and Strategic Planning
Contemporary Issues in Business
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools