You are here
To Be Considered a Non-Degree Seeking Student You Must Meet the Following Criteria:
- Students who are not seeking a degree from Kansas Wesleyan University.
Non-Degree Seeking Admission (On-Campus)
1. Complete the On-Ground Undergraduate Admissions Application along with payment of the $20 non-refundable application fee. (No High School or Collge/University transcripts are required for admissions as a non-degree seeking student.)
2. Fill out the non-degree seeking registration form, and submit the completed form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: (785) 404-1485. Once your non-degree seeking registration form has been received you will be enrolled in the course you have requested, and will receive a copy of your schedule along with your billing statement in the mail. Please make sure to send this form before the registration deadline for the term you wish to enroll.
Non-Degree Seeking Admission (Online Courses)
1. Complete the Online Courses & Hybrid Undergraduate Admissions Application along with payment of the $20 non-refundable applicaiton. (No High School or Collge/University transcripts are required for admissions as a non-degree seeking student.)
2. Once the application and payment have been received, the Office of the Registrar will notify you in how to enroll in online courses.
Please note: Non-degree seeking students are limited to six credit hours enrolled per semester, and are ineligible to receive financial assistance. Non-degree seeking students are limited to a total accumulation of 24 credit hours from Kansas Wesleyan University. Once this limit is reached, regular application for admission to the University is required. To change to degree-seeking status, students must notify the Director of Admissions and meet the requirements for that status.