You are here
Click on the name of the scholarship in the list below for more information about the scholarship eligibility requirements and to access the application.
Applications and/or more information for these scholarship opportunities can also be found on the board outside of the K-Dub Hub, Hall of the Pioneers Room 285.
- Annual Senior Care Scholarship: $2,000 Deadline: December 31, 2017
- Greater Salina Community Foundation
- Hitting the Golf Ball Sports Scholarship: $1,000 Deadline: January 31, 2018
- League of Legends Scholarship: $1,000; $600; $400 Deadline: October 1, 2017
- Realty Medics Property Management Scholarship: $1,500 Deadline: October 6, 2017
- Thrivent Student Loan Scholarship: $5,000 x 4 Deadline: October 6, 2017
- Varsity Tutors Scholarship Contest: $1,000 Deadline: 15th of EVERY month
Scholarship Search Engines
Searching for other “Outside Scholarships” should be something you do throughout your college career. Here are a few safe scholarship search engines to check out:
Start Preparing in High School with RaiseMe
We partnered with Raise.me to offer micro-scholarships that recognize everyday achievements and allow students to begin earning money for college during high school, starting as early as ninth grade. Whether you are a parent, educator, or future college student, our RaiseMe page will teach you how this program can help prospective students financially achieve their higher education goals.
REMEMBER: Always follow good safe Internet search protocols. Research the background of the organization that runs the scholarship search website before you give them your personal information. That personal information could be an identity thief’s rich harvest; some “scholarship search sites” are merely lead generators. Beware of websites that promise scholarships for a fee. The U.S. Dept of Education Office of Federal Student Aid offers Safe Scholarship Searching Advice.