You are here
Click on the name of the scholarship in the list below for more information about the scholarship eligibility requirements and to access the application.
Applications and/or more information for these scholarship opportunities can also be found on the board outside of the K-Dub Hub, Hall of the Pioneers Room 285.
- Apartment List Scholarship: $2,500 Deadlines: September 1; December 1
- GE Editing Scholarship: $1,000 Deadline: December 31, 2016
- Greater Salina Community Foundation
- HomeAdvisor Green Home Improvement Scholarship: $1,000 Deadline: December 15, 2016
- Funding Your Psychology Degree Scholarships
- Personal Injury Scholarships
- Slickdeals Scholarship: $5,000 x 2 Deadline: September 30, 2016
- United Negro College Fund Scholarships
- Why I Love Dogs Scholarship: $500 Deadline: December 15, 2016
Scholarship Search Engines
Searching for other “Outside Scholarships” should be something you do throughout your college career. Here are a few safe scholarship search engines to check out:
REMEMBER: Always follow good safe Internet search protocols. Research the background of the organization that runs the scholarship search website before you give them your personal information. That personal information could be an identity thief’s rich harvest; some “scholarship search sites” are merely lead generators. Beware of websites that promise scholarships for a fee. The U.S. Dept of Education Office of Federal Student Aid offers Safe Scholarship Searching Advice.