You are here
Click on the name of the scholarship in the list below for more information about the scholarship eligibility requirements and to access the application.
Applications and/or more information for these scholarship opportunities can also be found on the board outside of the K-Dub Hub, Hall of the Pioneers Room 285.
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship Program: $1,000 Deadline: June 12, 2017
- AED Superstore College Scholarship: $1,000 Deadlines: May 31, 2017
- Bay Alarm Medical Scholarship: $2,500, $2,000, $1,000 Deadline: April 30, 2017
- Crown & Caliber Entrepreneur Scholarship: $1,000 Deadline: May 31, 2017
- First Bank Kansas Scholarship: Deadline: March 1, 2017
- Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship: $5,000 Deadline: April 30, 2017
- Greater Salina Community Foundation
- Leaf Filter Gutter Protection Scholarship: $500 Deadline: June 26, 2017
- Mesothelioma Essay Contest: $5,000, $2,500, $1,250, $750, $500 Deadline: March 25, 2017
- Mometrix College Scholarships: $2,500, $1,000, $500 Deadline: May 19, 2017
- Nursing Education Scholarship: $1,000 Deadline: January 29, 2017
- Personal Injury Scholarships
- United Negro College Fund Scholarships
Scholarship Search Engines
Searching for other “Outside Scholarships” should be something you do throughout your college career. Here are a few safe scholarship search engines to check out:
REMEMBER: Always follow good safe Internet search protocols. Research the background of the organization that runs the scholarship search website before you give them your personal information. That personal information could be an identity thief’s rich harvest; some “scholarship search sites” are merely lead generators. Beware of websites that promise scholarships for a fee. The U.S. Dept of Education Office of Federal Student Aid offers Safe Scholarship Searching Advice.