Job Description - Admissions Coordinator
You are here
Job Title: Admissions Coordinator
Primary Purpose: Initial contact person for all incoming calls and visitors, coordinator of campus visits, data entry/CX support, and general support to other members of the admissions team.
Reports to: Director of Admissions
Employee Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt, At-Will, Staff
- Coordination of all daily campus visits and special visit days.
- Handle incoming calls and route to appropriate person/department.
- Provide admission team data entry support in processing of applications, test scores, transcripts, and other supporting credentials for applicant admission review.
- Provide support for all admissions mailings, both regular and bulk.
- Support in maintaining all printed inventory (envelopes, letterhead, brochures, etc.).
- Participation in all Kansas Wesleyan University special visit days, registration, and orientation activities as assigned.
- Clerical support for Director and professional staff when necessary.
- Coordination of all Admission efforts to fulfill the strategic plan of the Office and the University.
- Completion of reports as assigned by the Director of Admissions.
- Provide hospitality to visitors, handling phone requests, referring students to appropriate college resources, and handling financial transaction operations.
- Coordination of daily campus visits and special visit days.
- Perform recruitment system functions including computer and manual processing.
- Processing of mailing operations and general support to other members of the admissions team.
- Assist in maintaining all office supplies and promotional materials.
- Uphold the mission of Kansas Wesleyan University.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Admissions.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with computer and internet operations required
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations verbally and in writing
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma is required, some higher education is preferred.
- Subject to a criminal background check prior to employment