You are here
Alumni chapters have been established around the globe to keep everyone connected to Kansas Wesleyan. The chapters meet at different times based on the groups themselves. Each chapter has a representative on the Alumni Council. The Alumni Council meets quarterly where university news, events and issues are discussed and the allocation of grants to a variety of projects occurs. Each council member provides a report for their area, including upcoming alumni events, or questions/concerns, and reports university news and events back to their chapter group. Becoming involved in an alumni chapter is a great way to stay connected to KWU. Please contact Jennifer Rein at email@example.com if you are interested in starting an alumni chapter or hosting an event in your area!
Alumni Council Officers and Members 2012-2013
- Randy Lamer MBA '06- President
- vacant- Vice President
- Lori Trow '82 - Secretary
- Rick Dahl '99 - Treasurer
- J.C. Walsh '99- Arizona Chapter Rep.
- Sabrina Albarran '10- California Chapter Rep.
- David Branda '76 - High Plains Chapter Rep.
- Nita Nelson Wiley '80 - Flint Hills Chapter Rep.
- Lois Rankin '70 - Florida Chapter Rep.
- Elsa Hung MBA '08- International Chapter Rep.
- vacant- Kansas City Chapter Rep.
- Anthony Randles '01 - North East Kansas Chapter Rep.
- Bob Reynolds '72 -Salina Chapter Rep.
- Nathan Stanton '91- South Central Kansas Chapter Rep.