You are here
Fitness and Wellness Concentration
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Degree
Students in the Fitness and Wellness Concentration learn the importance of diet and exercise within the work place. Students will learn the skills to empower people to live a healthy lifestyle.
Are You Ready To...?
- Pass tough science classes, learning the different body systems and how they relate to over all fitness
- Use a good knowledge base of physiology, nutrition, and corrective techniques to help individuals improve
- Learn the importance of proper diet and exercise and why it is needed in the work place
- Train and council individuals of all ages, backgrounds, and fitness levels in proper nutrition and physical activity
- Develop and track individuals' progress and alter existing programs to achieve desired results
It Helps to Be...
Someone who enjoys over all fitness, not just as an athlete. Patience and a caring nature will help in training unmotivated individuals