You are here
Pre-physical therapy provides guidance to students as they prepare for graduate studies in physical therapy. This major allows students to go on to physical therapy school being well prepared for the demands in any program
Are You Ready To...?
- Master challenging concepts related to science
- Memorize human body parts
- Use tests to measure strength and range of motion
- Teach patients to use crutches, wheelchairs, canes, and walkers
- Spend long hours in internship settings, working with doctors, physical therapists, and others
- Work hard for high grades, especially in graduate school prerequisites
- Take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
It Helps to Be...
Devoted to helping others of all ages and physical wellness. Interested in science and communication skills. Resourceful individual who understands sports and their various backgrounds and specific demands