You are here
An athletic trainer is a certified health care professional who practices in the field of sports medicine. The Pre-Athletic Training pre-professional program provides guidance to students as they prepare for graduate studies in athletic training. This major allows students to go on to athletic training school being well prepared for the demands in any program.
Are You Ready To...?
- Master challenging concepts related to science
- Memorize human body parts
- Use tests to measure strength and range of motion
- Teach athletes and clients to properly use exercise and strength equipment
- Spend long hours in an internship settings, working with athletic trainers, doctors, physical therapists, and others
- Work hard for high grades, especially in graduate school prerequisites
- Take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)