Please submit before 6 p.m. on Friday, March 10.
Selection of Scholarship Winners
- Entrants will compete only against other performers in their division (Winds & Percussion, Strings, Voice).
- To be eligible for the 100% tuition scholarship, instrumental students must perform a solo work for their instrument (accompanied or unaccompanied), vocal students must perform one classical vocal solo in any language (though 2 would be preferred).
- Instrumental students who perform their district/all-state ensemble audition materials are eligible for discretionary scholarships.
- Vocal students who perform assigned warm-ups are eligible for discretionary scholarships.
- Students will be contacted via their listed email with the audition schedule approximately 1 week before the competition.
- Students should expect a short interview with the faculty after their performance
- If requesting accompaniment, please contact Dr. Gustavo do Carmo ([email protected]) before the signup deadline with your needs & a PDF of your score; you will have a 15-minute rehearsal time with Dr. do Carmo upon arrival on KWU campus.