You are here
Mission and Goals
MBA Mission Statement:
The MBA program at Kansas Wesleyan University is committed to developing effective leaders who possess the foundational skills to lead organizations successfully and who can adapt to a changing landscape.
Students who complete the MBA program at Kansas Wesleyan University will be able to:
1. Evaluate and apply appropriate ethical codes and behaviors in the workplace in order to maximize efficiency and lead others effectively.
2. Demonstrate high-quality written and oral communication skills appropriate for multiple audiences within a business framework.
3. Identify and analyze the teamwork and leadership skills needed for successful and continually-evolving businesses.
4. Analyze financial statements with precision and nuance to make data-driven decisions.
5. Create and justify a strategic plan.