You are here
Probation Students will enroll in INTD 090 Strategies for Success
1. Meet with Director of Student Success Center three times a semester; appointments will be set that accommodates student.
2. Work on an Academic Plan to improve academic standing which will include the following:
- Meet with instructors and advisor regularly outside of class to discuss standing in class.
- Seek assistance from resources available including the Student Success Center.
- Have study times outlined and a time management calendar utilized.
- Attend class regularly as attendance will be monitored.
- Monitor grades and assignments on LMS and report to Director of Student Success.
- Limit employment and co-curricular commitments.