R.N. to B.S., Major in Nursing
Advancing care AND your career in as little as one year.
Maximum transfer credits that can apply toward this degree.
You can achieve up to 35 credit hours for your professional experience!
- Fast track your career and complete your degree in 1 year with full time study (part time study also available)
- Credit for your education with 60 credit hours for your associate degree or diploma in nursing
- Credit for your experience with up to 35 credit hours for your professional portfolio or job experience
- Affordable tuition with a total program cost of $11,000, plus 10% off for Salina Regional Health Center employees
- Scholarships, grants and financial aid also available
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This program is offered:
Take your career to the next level
If you have considered moving up in your field or managing others, an R.N. to B.S. with a major in Nursing program will get you there. KWU allows registered nurses to leverage their knowledge and experience to complete a Bachelor of Science degree. With the online program you get the flexibility you need to balance work, school, home, and family.
KWU’s Online R.N. to B.S. with a major in Nursing program includes a minimum of nine courses that can be completed in eight-week sessions. The courses can be completed in one calendar year of full-time study.
If you have all pre-requisites and have 35 experiential credits, the program can be completed in two semesters of full-time study and will cost $11,000. Or you can complete the program in four semesters of part-time study.
If applicants do not have all the necessary pre-requisites and fewer than 35 experiential credits, the program can be completed in three semesters of full-time study. Part-time students can complete the program in five semesters.
- Admissions Policy for R.N. to B.S.
- Admission Application for R.N. to B.S.
- R.N. to B.S. Course List
- 2022-23 Nursing Student Handbook — R.N. to B.S.
- Guidelines for Experiential Credit
- Academic Calendar
- For Covid vaccination policy see Nursing Student Handbook
Nursing Program Accreditation
The baccalaureate degree program with a major in nursing at Kansas Wesleyan University is accredited by: The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.