You are here
Kansas Wesleyan's Teacher Ed Receives Accreditation
Kansas Wesleyan University's Teacher Education Program is accredited by the Kansas State Department of Education (KSDE) and the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Impact on P-12 learning and development
- Indicators of Teaching Effectiveness
- Satisfaction of employers and employment milestones
- Satisfaction of Completers
- Graduation Rate: 100%
- The ability of Completers to meet certification and state requirements (17-18) (16-17) (15-16) (14-15) (13-14)
- The ability of completers to be hired in education positions: 100% received a teaching job last year. Some of those students were hired prior to completing their Clinical Practice! Much of their success can be attributed to the quality of the teacher education program!
- KWU Default Loan Rate: 4.5%