You are here
Nursing - R.N. to B.S, Online
Valuable. Flexible. Convenient.
No application fee
- Complete your degree in 1 year with fulltime study (Part time study also available)
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 2.8 from an earned Associate’s Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Current licensure in the United States
- Receive 60 credit hours for your Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Receive up to 35 credit hours for your professional portfolio or job experience
- Total cost of the program is $11,000 (10% reduction if employed by Salina Regional Health Center). Scholarships are available to further reduce the cost!
- You have until the end of each term to make payments, enabling employers that reimburse tuition costs to pay KWU directly
- Financial aid is available (upon qualification)
The baccalaureate degree program with a major in nursing at Kansas Wesleyan University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Send us a copy of your unofficial transcripts, and we’ll let you know within two business days what classes we anticipate will transfer and what your personalized class schedule could look like.
Click here to get started:
Provided by Salina Regional Health Center: (Go to SRHC.com for application and deadline information)
- Wendell K. Nickell & Waitstill B. Nickell Nursing Scholarship facilitated through Salina Regional Health Foundation for $2,800 per year. Awarded to SRHC employees with 3+ years of service who wish to attend Kansas Wesleyan University.
- Tuition Reimbursement granted for up to $5,250 annually for current SRHC employees working more than 64 hours in two weeks; up to $2,625 annually for part-time employees working more than 40 hours in two weeks.
Provided by the State of Kansas:
- Kansas Comprehensive Grant: $3,500 granted if a Kansas resident, can show financial need and file FAFSA by April 1.