You are here
Kansas Scholarship Information
Kansas Wesleyan is proud to announce a pair of new, in-state, undergraduate scholarship opportunities for new students beginning in Fall 2020!
Ad Astra Scholarship
- $60,000 undergraduate scholarship (guaranteed $15,000/year for four years)
- Applicable to any student graduating from Kansas high school, homeschool, transfer from a Kansas college, or any resident of Kansas who is new to KWU.
Saline County Scholarship
- $70,000 undergraduate scholarship (guaranteed $17,500/year for four years)
- Applicable to any student who graduates from a Saline County high school or homeschool, or resides at an address in the county and is new to KWU.
- Can be applied even if the student does not live on campus.