You are here
Thank you for considering a tax-year-end gift to Kansas Wesleyan University! The university will be closed for the holidays from December 23 through January 2. Gifts postmarked by December 31 will be credited toward 2014 giving. Gift receipts will be processed on January 5, 2015.
Holiday Wish List
- Technology Fund
Enhances the student experience by allowing the university to upgrade technology so our students and faculty have the latest equipment.
- President's Excellence Fund
Allows the President to distribute funds where the greatest needs are within the university.
- General Scholarship Fund
Helps KWU to recruit and retain the best and brightest students.
- Academic Excellence Fund
Enhances the student experience by allowing the university to purchase equipment and learning tools.
- Divisional Holiday Wish Lists*:
Biology - A set of heart models for performing comparative studies in heart morphology ($2,500) and Replilca animal skulls ($65-$500)
Chemistry - A new analytical balance for Chemistry classes ($1,000)
Mathematics - Optics Experiment Kit ($5,600) and an Optics Breadboard ($1,000)
Computer Studies - 21 Kits needed for complete scanner setup ($72 each or $1,533 total)
*If you are interested in fulfilling one of these gift requests, please contact Bill Grevas at (758) 827-5541, ext. 1121.
- Cash gifts (tax benefits available with itemized tax return)
- Property gifts (such as real estate or artwork)
- Gifts in kind (vehicles, furnishings, etc.)
- Gifting stock or securities (which may offer a tax advantage)
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity (which provides income to you)
- Life insurance gifts
- IRA charitable rollovers
- Making KWU a beneficiary in your estate
- Designating memorial gifts
- Statement of Testamentary Provision (PDF)
- What My Family Should Know (PDF)
Other Giving Options
- Naming opportunities for special projects and capital improvements
- Corporate matching gifts