You are here
Tax-year-end gifts can be made online or dropped off at the Insitutional Advancement office on the first floor of Pioneer Hall through December 31.
Please note our holiday hours:
Closed December 24-25
Open December 28-31 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information, contact Institutional Advancement at (785) 833-4336.
Thank you for considering a gift to Kansas Wesleyan University!
- Cash gifts (tax benefits available with itemized tax return)
- Property gifts (such as real estate or artwork)
- Gifts in kind (vehicles, furnishings, etc.)
- Gifting stock or securities (which may offer a tax advantage)
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity (which provides income to you)
- Life insurance gifts
- IRA charitable rollovers
- Making KWU a beneficiary in your estate
- Designating memorial gifts
- Statement of Testamentary Provision (PDF)
Other Giving Options
- Naming opportunities for special projects and capital improvements
- Corporate matching gifts