You are here
Thank you for considering a gift to Kansas Wesleyan University!
- Technology Fund
Enhances the student experience by allowing the university to upgrade technology so our students and faculty have the latest equipment.
- President's Excellence Fund
Allows the President to distribute funds where the greatest needs are within the university.
- General Scholarship Fund
Helps KWU to recruit and retain the best and brightest students.
- Academic Excellence Fund
Enhances the student experience by allowing the university to purchase equipment and learning tools.
- Divisional Holiday Wish Lists*:
Biology - A set of heart models for performing comparative studies in heart morphology ($2,500) and Replilca animal skulls ($65-$500)
Chemistry - A new analytical balance for Chemistry classes ($1,000)
Mathematics - Optics Experiment Kit ($5,600) and an Optics Breadboard ($1,000)
Computer Studies - 21 Kits needed for complete scanner setup ($72 each or $1,533 total)
*If you are interested in fulfilling one of these gift requests, please contact Bill Grevas at (758) 827-5541, ext. 1121.
- Cash gifts (tax benefits available with itemized tax return)
- Property gifts (such as real estate or artwork)
- Gifts in kind (vehicles, furnishings, etc.)
- Gifting stock or securities (which may offer a tax advantage)
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity (which provides income to you)
- Life insurance gifts
- IRA charitable rollovers
- Making KWU a beneficiary in your estate
- Designating memorial gifts
- Statement of Testamentary Provision (PDF)
- What My Family Should Know (PDF)
Other Giving Options
- Naming opportunities for special projects and capital improvements
- Corporate matching gifts